Apply to our School
NOTICE: GRADE 8 APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 HAVE CLOSED
The Settlers High School welcomes applications for enrolment for Grade 8 2022.
Please watch this video for more information and take a VIRTUAL TOUR of our school
The enrolment procedure is as follows:
- Admissions open on 26 February 2021 and close strictly on 26 March 2021. Preference is given to siblings only if applications are submitted by this date. Any applications received after 26 March 2021 will be set aside till the end of the year and will only be considered if we have space available.
- Due to the Covid regulations in place, we are unable to host an open day. All prospective applicants are urged log on to our website and view the Power Point presentation in lieu of the open day. The Settlers High School Prospectus can be viewed on our website.
- Applications need to be captured on the WCED Online system at admissions.westerncape.gov.za, plus fully completed application forms need to be hand delivered to all schools that are being applied at.
- The fully completed application form needs to be placed in the admissions box at the security office at the front of the school. Please ensure that you follow the instructions on the checklist of the application form. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 24 May 2021. If you have not received any correspondence from the school by this date, you are welcome to contact us to check the status of your application.
- Please ensure that you apply with a minimum of 3 to 5 schools as we receive many more applications than places available.
Please submit your application in time in order for it to be considered. The school is a Mathematics and Science Focus School and all applications will be considered with abilities in Maths and Science, being a critical criterion in selection, even if the Settlers High is your closest school.
We look forward to your application to The Settlers High School.